Question from 1309126

My xbox 360 will not let me play halo 3 campain. I need help?

I got xbox live recently and have not been able to play campain since I got xbox live . What should I do?

xX_Agito_Xx asked for clarification:

Can you include a little more detail?
Are you playing single player or multiplayer co-op?
Have you updated recently?

kingmarkIII asked for clarification:

Try clearing your cache, maybe that will help.
More details would be helpful.

xXEriCizGoDXx asked for clarification:

I would think there may be a scratch on it towards the middle of the disc.

Answers

brutekiller117 answered:

If you have Halo 3 ODST and u see the halo 3 M.P. disc in it then you have the Halo 3 Mythic map pack and Halo 3 M.M.P. and u need to buy the regular Halo 3
0 0

HEADSHOTfree913 answered:

if you purchased halo 3:ODST a secondary disk should be in the case if you bought it brand new. it says the name is halo 3 indeed but if you look under that it says multiplayer that means the campaign is not provided. if you havethe true halo 3 try unpluging your xboxlive cord/network adapter or simply wipe the disk down

extra:if you purchased ODST dont buy any map packs for the secondary disk all the maps are already loaded into it

your welcome for the info
0 0

HEADSHOTfree913 answered:

your welcome for the info
0 0