How do I delete an online gamercard so I can use my same email account?

1. I don't want to sign up for another e-mail, and I don't want to lose my offline achievments. My online gamercard is 0.

User Info: T8_R

T8_R - 8 years ago

Answers

1. You can do two things:

A. Go to system settings, memory, gamer-profiles delete.
    Or
    B. Go to account settings.... it is one of the options that pops up but I don't remember which one it is.

User Info: Mouser05

Mouser05 - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. I have deleted gamer profiles and they still remain on xbox live, just not physically on any console. I don't think it is possible, I had to make a new email.

User Info: paniccat

paniccat - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. you cant delete a gamertag. all you can do is change the email to a different one. I've called customer support trying to delete a gamertag before. It can't be done. all you can delete is on your hard drive. the gamertag itself stays in xbox live's records.

User Info: TooEvil4Hell

TooEvil4Hell - 7 years ago 0 0