Question from michaelkenneth

Where to plug hdmi?

Not just hdmi cable, also the cable that must pluged to the plug below the av cable plug(red,yllow,white plug).. Hdmi plug is to close to av plug, and my av plug(to the xbox 360) is too big. When I want to plug the hdmi cable, I can't, it because the too big av cable.. So, how to plug it?

oOXaianOo asked for clarification:

The hdmi port is located below the AV port. If you have purchased the correct HDMI cable then you should have no problem plugging it in. If it plugs into your TV then chances are you dont have a console with an HDMI port.

Ghost_Turtle answered:

It sounds like your trying to plug both up at the same time. You dont need the AV cables if your using HDMI cables.
0 0

Answers

mitsmirage answered:

If you are using a HDMI cable you do not need the AV / component cable then. You can only use one at a time, is doesnt benefit having both plugged in as your tv either runs using the av cables or the HDMI cable, not both.
0 0

Can you use a multi USB plug? Answered Raquinm
Is HDMI worth it? Answered Menchacat
Hdmi cable? Answered michaelkenneth
HDMI cable help? Answered thaguru
Do not all 360's have HDMI ports? Open Loki47