XBOX 360 controller disconnecting?

1. I have 2 wireless controllers and use batteries for it bet on all of my games, it disconnects every two minutes, and sometimes it disconnectds 5 times a min or more. I'm not one of the people who get angry at games and throw it around :P what should I do?

User Info: blablablaboo

blablablaboo - 6 years ago

1. Most likely the case that holds the batteries onto the control is loose one of mine has the same problem and I solved it by putting tape across it to hold it in place.

User Info: shady024

shady024 (Expert) - 6 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. Check your batteries are in correctly, or if there is any dust on the battery contacts or the controller contacts. Otherwise try a different battery holder. Your other best bet is to try the Xbox 360 rechargable battery pack to see if this fixes your problem.

User Info: mitsmirage

mitsmirage (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 2
  2. Your batteries could be dead.

User Info: ryanjenei

ryanjenei - 6 years ago 0 3
  3. its either dead, or you somehow broke it...make sure the batteries are all the way in. Sometimes the packs are broken and they don't push the batteries in, so the controller will DC because it does not detect the batteries.

User Info: Karawr

Karawr - 6 years ago 1 1
  4. It cold be the size of the battery only (i have see ) the original batteries are good i mean it all AA size but there is a little different

User Info: puzzle97quest

puzzle97quest - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. Dead battery, try getting a reusable branded lithium battery designed for xbox controllers(i have the knock-off brand and it is just as good for cheaper!) and when ever the light in thr middle of your controller flashes in a circular motion(which tells you replace my battery or charge me before i turnoff in the middle of your ranked deathmatch) then you know you need to plug it into a usb or the controller will continue with this problem

User Info: KillarCanz

KillarCanz - 6 years ago 0 1