Connecting new controller?

1. I've just gotten a new wireless controller but I'm having problems getting it to sync up to the 360. The light on the controller just continues to blink when I try to connect it. I know there must be some way to do it because I have one controller that works. How do I get it to connect?

User Info: KevBowler300

KevBowler300 - 6 years ago
    I tried pressing the sync button on the controller and the console at the same time. The light on the controller began spinning for several seconds then returned to blinking again.

User Info: KevBowler300

KevBowler300 - 6 years ago

1. To connect a Xbox 360 controller to your console you need to turn on your xbox 360 console push the sync button on your new controller (located between the left and right bumpers, on the front of the controller, above the battery pack holder). You then need to push the sync button on the console at the same time (located between the ring of light and the memory card slot B) which is a small round button. Then leave your controller and console for a moment and then it should be connected. If it works the controller should come up with one light on the controller's ring of light and also on the console (varies depending on how many controllers are connected at once).
    Or if you have a Play and Charge kit you can use this to also connect your new controller to your console.

User Info: mitsmirage

mitsmirage (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0