How many megabytes / gigabytes does playing games online use?

1. I was wondering how many megabytes / gigabytes does it use when playing games over Xbox Live. Does it depend on the game you are playing. How bigger internet plan do you need without going over and how often can you play without going over your data allowance.

User Info: mitsmirage

mitsmirage - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I'm not too sure but the internet usage but i'm on a 12 gig per month plan and i'm on live or the net most of the time and i've never gone over the limit, unless you're downloading from the Marketplace then it can spike depending on the size of the download but Xbox Live uses relatively little data. Probably around that of general web browsing. It wouldn't be anything that adds more than a few gigs per month to your bandwidth usage I would have thought.

User Info: diablo5843

diablo5843 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0