Question from AznAndy

Error ID: 80169d94?

Whenever I try to add MS Points I get this code, either with a Credit Card or a points card, I've tried calling Microsoft about it, they said that they couldn't do anything, so do I just create a new Gamertag or what?

SnowPhoenix9999 answered:

Based on information found at various places on the Internet, this error appears to be a fraud protection measure.

First check to make sure all of the contact information you provided to Microsoft is correct. You can do that at the following URL:
https://live.xbox.com/accounts/ContactInformation.aspx

It is likely that even after you verify your information, you will still have to call Xbox Support again before your account's purchasing functions can be reactivated. If you did fill out one of your contact information fields incorrectly, fix it and try explaining your situation to an Xbox Support agent. Hopefully one of them will be able to help you this time.
2 0

Answers

brandoneedscs answered:

Have you tried cutting it off and on, well if you did and you already have enough money just make a new one, or just recheck and make sure if it is an "0" (zero) and not an "O" (letter o.)
0 2