Do you need xboxlive to get dlc? I want to unlock new game plus mode for blue dragon.

1. I just found out that you have to get new game + mode/hard mode through dlc, do you need xbox live? My brother has xbl but I dont think that it can be transferred... I only have a 64mb memory card anyways. Blue Dragon's the game.

User Info: shinomori_kyo

shinomori_kyo - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You need a silver account which is free.

User Info: shady024

shady024 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You do have to be connected to the internet to download DLC (DownLoadable Content) from the Xbox Live service. To download DLC from Xbox Live you need an Xbox Live Gold or Silver membership (silver is free to sign up for and allows you to download DLC for free. Though you need at least a 256mb memory card or a xbox 360 hard drive.

User Info: mitsmirage

mitsmirage (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. You have to have Xbox live silver it's free or if they make an expansion disc you can use that as well.

User Info: David10111011

David10111011 - 6 years ago 0 0