Question from N7Spectre

Exactly how long will my 360 last if it got the RRoD but it still works after I unplugged and replugged the power cords?

The one I have right now is a Halo edition Xbox 360 made in 2007. I'm not sure if this model tends to last longer than the older ones. Anyway, for those who've had this situation, how long will the system last after it gets a first "warning" RRoD?

N7Spectre provided additional details:

Oh yes. There was also a slight power outage that lasted for a split second right when my 360 red-ringed. If that was the problem, was the RRoD supposed to fill only 3 quadrants?

Answers

mitsmirage answered:

Just keep playing it until you get the RROD again or until it cannot be played at all.
0 0

fireman6886 answered:

I had same problem but my system worked for over a year after that.
0 0

Dan21278 answered:

Same thing happened to me except I got all three rings.It still works though
0 0

Habast answered:

Happened to me too, but no storm. The 360 lasted about another 6 months after that. It was one of the originals.
0 0