Question from donnie1989

Why won't my Xbox 360 turn on?

I have everything plugged in right, the orange light on the power box is on. But my system itself won't turn on, it was working perfectly fine the night before this morning, but now it just won't turn on. Can someone please tell me what might be the problem?

batmane4 asked for clarification:

I had this problem to i fixed by checking it was plugged in properly a i pused it in and then it clecked and it worked

Answers

chadmanning222 answered:

Dunno maybe its mentally challenged (jkjk) but its probalbly defficient or whatever the word is check with gamestop or a local game store
0 0

skaternate03 answered:

Maybe its overheated or something mine does that too and its annoying. but it could be jammed.
0 0

HaloGurl37 answered:

You might want to play it less.Just give it a rest, but not to long to make it get dust. Check your local Gamestop or Youtube it.
0 0