Is my Xbox overheating?

1. I have installed the game on the harddrive. The first playthrough went fine. I have started a new game with the same caracter. Now after max 1 to 1 1/2 hour of gameplay, the game seems to go into some kind of fast forward pase. it is especesially clear during cutscenes. Lipsink is totally off. My Xbox console has plenty of space, so I don't think it is an overheating problem. At least I hope it's not.

I some one has a clue what is wrong, I don't want to destroy another Xbox

User Info: thomc80

thomc80 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Is the disc damaged or scratched, if not try installing the game to your hard drive again and see if this fixes this issue. If your Xbox is overheating it will come up with 2 red rings on the red ring of light and will not play until it has cooled down enough. I wouldn't say it is overheating issues especially if you are using the first generation Xbox 360 console. Also do not use a intercooler system on your Xbox 360.

User Info: mitsmirage

mitsmirage (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0