Question from sonzaisuru

When do new games on the XBox Live Marketplace become available for download?

Just wondering what time new games become available for download on the XBox Live Marketplace. For Example Toy Soldiers is released tomorrow March 3, but what time will you actually be able to access it for download tomorrow, it if at all? Is there a weekly update where all new software for the week is pushed out or is it daily?

sonzaisuru answered:

Well I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to check it out myself, the game was available as of 0300h MST. It could have popped up any time in the last few hours though. As a side note the game itself does not appear in the "New Releases" part of marketplace, you have to look it up by name.
0 0

Answers

mitsmirage answered:

Yes it should be available to download the day it comes out. It really depends where you live. I live in Australia and new games and addons usually appear late afternoon or that night, as I think it is based on the USAs time.
0 0