Why does the game Wolfenstein for 360 freeze during loading and gameplay?

1. I've been playing this game for weeks and i've had no problems, except now when im trying to play the castle board it keeps freezing on the loading screen. Every time i shut off my console and re-start it and try again it cont. to freeze. Also, it freezes just during regular game play when im in downtown west and im stuck in one spot and cant cont. the game.

User Info: cjjgear

cjjgear - 6 years ago
    I would recommend trying other Xbox 360 games in your Xbox 360 console and see if they freeze at all as it maybe your Xbox 360's disk drive on its way out. Also check the disc is it dirty or does it have an scratches which could make this happen.

User Info: mitsmirage

mitsmirage - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I think that you should check the disk maybe there is something on it or it is scratched in that spot. Try installing it onto your hardrive and it should run fine no matter what.

User Info: shady024

shady024 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0