USB game save data?

1. OK, so recently there was an update that allows you to back up profiles, save data, games, etc. on your USB flashdrive for the 360. I tried this for my save data of MW2 because I want to mod the splitscreen data. It copied over and it says it's on there, but when I look for it in the flashdrive on my PC, it doesn't see the file. I assume this is some protection against what I am trying to do implamented by microsoft. so my question is:
    Is there a way I can access this data on my PC from my flashdrive?

User Info: newblood310

newblood310 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I cant anser this question but i thought this info was needed. Modding something might get you completely banned from xbox live, so i would suggest you forget all about this modding please

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. They are indeed protected and you do need some software to read the files. But like SuperVegito said this could get you a nice ban depending on what you are doing.

User Info: Bobs2010

Bobs2010 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0