Question from newblood310

USB game save data?

OK, so recently there was an update that allows you to back up profiles, save data, games, etc. on your USB flashdrive for the 360. I tried this for my save data of MW2 because I want to mod the splitscreen data. It copied over and it says it's on there, but when I look for it in the flashdrive on my PC, it doesn't see the file. I assume this is some protection against what I am trying to do implamented by microsoft. so my question is:
Is there a way I can access this data on my PC from my flashdrive?

Answers

SuperVegito2487 answered:

I cant anser this question but i thought this info was needed. Modding something might get you completely banned from xbox live, so i would suggest you forget all about this modding please
0 0

Bobs2010 answered:

They are indeed protected and you do need some software to read the files. But like SuperVegito said this could get you a nice ban depending on what you are doing.
0 0