Question from darkash22

Will it cause problem if a put a desktop fan at the back of my xbox 360 near the stock fan?

It is clear that the stock fan does not remove much of the hot air.I have done a test whereby i have put a fan near the stock fan to suck the air and it did. you could clearly sense the amount of hot air that was coming out..it was scary...but someone said to me to not do this as it might cause 'resistance' between the stock fan and tthe extra fan.is there really a problem by doing so or not?.

Answers

mitsmirage answered:

I know that Xbox 360 intercoolers can cause the RROD from using them, along with other problems, but not sure about a desktop fan. Although the fan may blow dirt and dust into your console which could cause a number of other problems.
0 0

Xbox problem? Open the_danny
Xbox 360 wireless problem? Open dillzz
Problem with the New Xbox Experience? Answered Lukas455555
My XBox is going insane, what is the problem? Open PachucoDesigns
Xbox headset problem? Answered ZAGAMER360