Question from agent9_gf

Is the Xbox 360 compatible with any wired headset?

I'm thinking about buying a headset for my computer and I also wanted to know if just about anything I buy will work on the 360 through voice or sound. One that I am considering is the "Creative Sound Blaster Arena" and I just wanna know if one such as that can be used.

agent9_gf provided additional details:

The only one I could find that is compatible would be the "TRITTON AX Pro Dolby Digital 5.1 True Surround Sound Headset With 8 Precision Speakers", but I haven't seen anymore.

bigchimichanga answered:

Cell phone wired headsets are compatible. I have been using Dollar Store headsets on and off since I got my second controller. I don't know about computer headsets though.
0 0

Answers

guinea_pirate answered:

I personally have no experience in this area but, after some Googling it seems that it will only work like a Rockband or Guitar Hero microphone. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. =(

Hope this helps!
0 0