Why wont the game play?

1. I just bought an 09 pro and left 4 dead 2 and it was working the night i tried it out. Just today though, i tried to play the game again but the disc wouldn't spin and instead of the "play game" action it always says "open tray" when the game is in there. I tried putting in a few other games but the same thing happened. Also, the store we bought it from is a 5 hour drive away so a quick visit isn't a choice. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

User Info: twilight1227

twilight1227 - 6 years ago

1. Some Xbox 360 consoles will do this. The 360 does have a higher failure rate, especially with disc reading a overheating.

You will have to return it to the store, or call the Xbox Support Team to send it in. The number is: 1-800-4MY-XBOX

In th meantime, if you get the game to read at any time, install if to your Hard Drive if you have enough memory.

I hope your issue gets solved.

User Info: b2trumpet

b2trumpet (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0