I downloaded a game off the marketplace with my hardrive in another xbox and now the game wont launch on my xbox?

1. On the weekend I gave my friend $30 for him to download H.A.W.X.I also gave him my xbox hardrive.He downloaded H.A.W.X onto my hardrive while it was connected to his xbox the next morning we were playing it but when I got home and reconnencted my xbox Hardrive Back to my xbox 360 and when I tried to launch the game.Then the Xbox just said Can't launch Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. Can anyone help me, H.A.W.X is one of my favourite game?

User Info: Flyboy72100

Flyboy72100 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You have to download it to your hard drive when its in your xbox because it just doesn't download to your hard drive it also downloads to your xbox.

User Info: amberandjosh

amberandjosh - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Content you buy in one console is not transferable to another console, it is basically "married" to the console it was bought (and this happens even with free content). The definite solution is to make a license transfer on microsoft's website, which is very easy to do and redownload the content. Also, if you do not wish to do the license transfer, you can use content in any console if it's connected to xbox live with the profile used to buy the content.

User Info: MarutiDriver

MarutiDriver - 5 years ago 0 0