Question from prcleaver

Codes prestiges 10 modern warfare 2 ?

I want complet the game on modern warfare 2 ?

Answers

QuiCkz_Alex answered:

Play and Play
0 1

Toastngravy answered:

Wow that's atrocious english. I don't mind poor english, no one is perfect, but that's just horrible.

Sorry got sidetracked.

Anyway to answer your question you want to just play the game a lot. If you don't mind being banned you can also do some bad things, but we won't discuss that here.
0 0

Smudgeonly answered:

You could pay sum1 to do it 4 (Hacking which is illegal and could get you banned) or u cld just play like most people
0 0

MickMcKay360 answered:

You have to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 quite a lot online to achieve 10th prestige legit. There are other ways, such as 'modding' or 'hacking'.
0 0

HeavenSparks answered:

You have to play the game my friend. There are 2 game modes that give you more XP then others, which is: Search & Destroy, and Demolition. These game modes will give you a lot of Xp, if you are a good player that is.

Hopefully, you can just play a lot, and not "Mod" or "Hack" your account in order to be a fake 10th prestige.
0 0