Question from cuonghvo

Tranfering game save data?

I just brought a memory card (512) and was wandering how could I tranfers my save data to another 360?

cuonghvo provided additional details:

Oh, I mean my game save data because I got two 360 and wanted to play the same game in a different room so as not to disturb other people.

farcanalman asked for clarification:

I want to move my sons profile and his game save files to his 360 slim from my 360 slim. It will only let me move two of his game save files and not the rest. all of his gamerscores g's are there but it tells me i can not transfer to another profile......I am not using a 512 mb official x box card, but the one i used was verified by my xbox....

Answers

fuller22 answered:

1. Press the guide button
2.Go to the right ( settings) and hit system settings
3.go down to memory
4.Select your harddrive and hit games
5.Choose a game you want to transfer, and hit select copy, then it will pop up asking you to select a device, so select your memory card and voila!
1 0