How do you move dlc content from one xbox 360 to another?

1. I downloaded everything off my friends xbox 360 and i don't have live. now i can't acess any of my dlc. does anybody know how to transfer data from one to another? Thanks

User Info: mlt456

mlt456 - 7 years ago

1. once you have downloaded DLC it will be remembered on your account and as long as you have the same gamertag it will let you do it again mate for free so! don't loose your gamer account

User Info: lazydogg2007

lazydogg2007 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. After you transfer DLC you have to be logged into LIVE and on the orignal GT that downloaded to access it.

User Info: xSystem12

xSystem12 - 7 years ago 2 0
  2. you'll need to transfer the licenses for them unless your going to be connected to xbox live at all times. :D

User Info: TooEvil4Hell

TooEvil4Hell - 7 years ago 2 0
  3. you'll need to transfer the licenses for them unless your going to be connected to xbox live at all times. :D

User Info: TooEvil4Hell

TooEvil4Hell - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. If you have already transfered your acount, I believe you can simply download the content again for most items.

User Info: halloran95

halloran95 - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. His content will not be compatible with your profile due to DRM.

User Info: califone

califone - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. He doesnt have live so he cant be signed into live so he can downloaded it again

User Info: mlg_oriongamer

mlg_oriongamer - 7 years ago 1 0