Question from mlt456

How do you move dlc content from one xbox 360 to another?

I downloaded everything off my friends xbox 360 and i don't have live. now i can't acess any of my dlc. does anybody know how to transfer data from one to another? Thanks

lazydogg2007 answered:

once you have downloaded DLC it will be remembered on your account and as long as you have the same gamertag it will let you do it again mate for free so! don't loose your gamer account
2 0

Answers

xSystem12 answered:

After you transfer DLC you have to be logged into LIVE and on the orignal GT that downloaded to access it.
2 0

TooEvil4Hell answered:

you'll need to transfer the licenses for them unless your going to be connected to xbox live at all times. :D
2 0

TooEvil4Hell answered:

1 0

halloran95 answered:

If you have already transfered your acount, I believe you can simply download the content again for most items.
1 0

califone answered:

His content will not be compatible with your profile due to DRM.
1 0

mlg_oriongamer answered:

He doesnt have live so he cant be signed into live so he can downloaded it again
1 0