Open Tray Problem?

1. So ive been having problems lately tht my xbox cant read my discs, even the newer ones. Ive searched around and realized tht it says Open Tray rather than an erorr message, so are there any ways to fix this?

Ive tried a couple things already like removing the hardrive temporarily which seems to work, but only on the older games... and i tried clearing the system cache which kind of failed beacuse it did not even clear the cache it jst prompted it but then went back to the memory screen...

So if u have any suggestions or advice it would be greatly appreciated

User Info: Raul1996

Raul1996 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. It's actually a common issue for a lot of Xbox 360 owners. I haven't had a personal problem with it, but I think you may need to send in your Xbox to get fixed.

User Info: b2trumpet

b2trumpet (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0