How do i clean a game disk so it can work?

1. My GTA4 keeps saying that the disk is unreadable but except for some minorscrates the game look fine?

User Info: eli6

eli6 - 5 years ago

1. ONCE GAMES ARE scratched,they usualy are trash.the idea is to not let them get that way in the first place.however,i have used baby wipes before.they will clean just about anything.also rubbing alcohol works.

User Info: manic2

manic2 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. If you have a gamestop in your area then you can usually get them to repair the disk for a price. Also you could just try to install the game to your hard drive so that the xbox no longer has to read it off the disk.

User Info: 1KingOfGames

1KingOfGames - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Your 360 is probably being a piece, and the disc drive and laser are going out on it. Which has probably happened by now. So, sorry.

User Info: whitepower1983

whitepower1983 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I have had the same problem. I went to Best Buy and bought a disc repair/cleaning system that repairs and cleans the disc. Ever since then I have had no problems with my Discs. Hell I still have my original copy of Halo 3. It has some scratches on it but it works wonderfully like it should.

User Info: Rezalution141

Rezalution141 - 4 years ago 0 0