Only 1 side of my whisper fan works need help plz?

1. Hi I had my blue leds hooked up to the fans then to the fan port .. its a old board not a falcon ... anyways I opened the 360 because this one disc wasn't spinning, so i turned it on while it was open and by accident I touched 1 strip of the blue leds, then the leds went out and so did the left side of the fans .. Idk if I have to buy a new fan or 360 plz help

User Info: migz191

migz191 - 7 years ago
    It sounds as though you caused a short on the board. Does your 360 still power on and just the fans don't start or does nothing work? If the 360 still powers up then you may be lucky and only need to replace the fans (they should be readily available and cheap from an online computer store).

User Info: anonymo420

anonymo420 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Just buy an Intercooler for it.

User Info: whitemarth53

whitemarth53 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. I would not use any sort of xbox 360 intercooler as these can cause a number of problems like the RROD.

User Info: mitsmirage

mitsmirage (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0