I have a 4gb Xbox 360 Slim, if i buy the 250 gb harddrive seperate, can i put it on/in my xbox, and if so how?

1. I got the kinect and 4gb Slim bundle, didnt think of the space issue at the time. I saw they created a seperate 250 GB HardDrive specifically for the Slim on Amazon for $90....Is it hard to change the harddrive? how do i access it? If i do access it, is there a chance ill mess up my Xbox? a youtube video link would also be helpful, for i am a visual learner haha. Thanks for all future help and answers

User Info: gipp21

gipp21 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. You said the Hard Drive is for the slim, so that's the correct one. (The slim Hard Drive is a small black rectangle box.)

There is a compartment that holds the Hard Drive at the top of the Xbox. Since you have a 4GB Slim, there is nothing in there right now. (The 4GB is built into the Xbox 360.)

Here is a video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NhALsgzR0M
    In the video, he is taking out the Hard Drive. You're just putting one in, but that will just help you find it.

Once you put it in, you are good to go. You shouldn't have any other problems.

User Info: b2trumpet

b2trumpet (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0