Question from DrBink

JTag ???

ok, does anybody know about a really good unbanned jtagged x box 360 that has everything you would need for it like XeX menu, freestyle dash already installed, and anything else needed for it and prefrablly some patches for some call of dutys(Black Ops, MW2, COD 4, COD WAW) that is not too expensive and has a blue or some kind of color LED ??? If anyone does please provide the link in a comment. Thanks

DrBink provided additional details:

ok, give me a link or something if you could. Thanks

Answers

b2trumpet answered:

Oh yes. Let me just give instructions and tell you where to buy jtags cheap so you can go online and cheat your way while playing. I'll even throw in some cookies!
1 0

Can anything bad happen if you jtag your xbox? Answered alexmercer17
Who wants to play minecraft 360 with me, gamertag: Robin Soolind? Unanswered robindagamer
360 Problem? Unanswered zig5151
How will wheel spacers effect a vehicles performance? Unanswered Ryanbhan0000001
I need a hard save on Atheon VoG? Unanswered Blowfish0317