Possibly hacked?

1. signed into xbox live for the first time in a week and a random profile auto signed on Slipknotfan15. my own profile i use i did have set to auto sign in. this is the first time ive ever seen that profile ever on my xbox, no family or friends have been over to create it. and i havent been on live for a week.

i deleted the profile completely off my xbox but im not sure what it was

User Info: FrozenHELL78

FrozenHELL78 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I just found out today that I got hacked. I was charged for 3 games I know I didn't buy.(hell I haven't had time to turn on my xbox.) When I called Microsoft the woman informed me I bought 6 games!!!! She put a freeze on my account and tuned my case over to their fraud division, telling me that I might not get my money back for 25 business days.

User Info: deadmarv

deadmarv - 5 years ago 0 0