Question from clamfreak3

Wireless Controller trouble?

I have a 360 Arcade, and I've had it for a good 3 or 4 months now. For Christmas I got a Hard Drive and Xbox LIVE. But anyway, I've obviously been using the Wireless Controller packaged with it and it has worked fine. However, 2-3 days ago it disconnected from the console, so I turned the controller on and checked the battery meter. It had almost full power so I kept playing. A while later it turned off again and again, so I changed the batteries anyway. I kept playing and it continually turned off. I also tried synching it to the console. I did testing with games and noticed that it usually turned off when the vibrate function turned on, such as firing the main gun on a Scorpion in Halo, or firing a sniper rifle in CoD4. Today, it suffered similar problems, except it didn't vibrate at all. Sorry for the length, but I want my problem fixed. Kudos if you can help.

voiceenhancer answered:

Everytime that happens to me i just unplug my 360 from the power cord for about 5mins
1 0