Controller Connection Problems?

1. My controllers are not connecting to my Xbox. I can remote turn on the console with the controller, but then it won't connect to the console. I just charged the batteries and it didn't work. I tried all the troubleshooting tips in the manual and none of them helped. Any ideas? Btw, they had no problem connecting six hours ago.

User Info: metalhead2061

metalhead2061 - 7 years ago
    Yeah. I tried everything the manual said.

User Info: metalhead2061

metalhead2061 - 7 years ago

1. If something is in front of your xbox then that might be the problem. Try using new batteries.

User Info: jaws5007

jaws5007 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Have you tried pressing both small white buttons, both on the 360, and the controller, at the same time? (Labeled Connect Button)

http://assets.xbox.com/en-us/support/_images/Wireless-controller-callout.jpg

User Info: MrBig9478

MrBig9478 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. This might not work, but try pressing the white sync button on the Xbox console and the small white button on the top of the controller, between RB and LB to re-sync the controller.

User Info: Darthadam54

Darthadam54 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. When you turn on the xbox turn on the controll, then press the white conection button on the xbox and then press the conection button on the controll and it should work :)

User Info: Jaidyn1

Jaidyn1 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. When your xbox is on then you just push the white/black button under the memory pack slots until the a green circle starts spinning around the power button when that happens you just press the tiny button on your contoller ( its in the middle of LR and the odd slot...) and thena green circle will spin aound the controllers middle button (X) and then it will connect...
    Hope it helped sorry for long answer XD

User Info: LevelChooser

LevelChooser - 7 years ago 0 0