Question from GGearX

How do I combine both my offline and my online account so I can transfer my achievements to the online one?

Ive had an offline profile for a few months and I have alot of achievements on it but I recently joined Xbox live and made a new profile. So I tried to combine both on and offline profiles by loging in to my offline acc then I went to "Join Xbox live" but it requires another email , so I made another email but I created a New account. and that new acc doesnt have any achievements. Is there a way to Make my offline account change from an offline account to an online one or is there a way to combine both off and online so I can have the achevements carried over onto the online profile? Please post each step(literally) I would really appreciate your help. Ive had trouble with this for a few weeks now with no answer... please help :(

From: ilikesafc 5 years ago

Sorry you cant send achievements but any dlc can be transferred

I also had that problem when i first joined xbl..but to be honest there is no way to transfer data from one profile to another. You just need to start all the games over from scratch..

Yeah elaborating on what godofwar64 said: there really is no way to transfer achievements.. But you can transfer data but NO achievements! srry ur just gonna have to re-earn them. :(

Aassassin, i was wondering how you can transfer, say a Prototype save file from an offline account to an online account.
I can re earn the achievements no problem, but im so close to the end of the game, i would rather not start completely over.

So can you confirm and explain how to transfer a save file of a game to a different account on the same system? (achievements excluded)

Thanks in advance!

matchbox88:

Save files are locked to the profile there were created under so you can forget about transferring them.