My 360 keeps freezing, but no RROD. What's Wrong?

1. No matter what game I play, within 5-10 minutes of playing, my console freezes. Looking at the 360 from the front, the left side (side that you can set the 360 on) gets hot very quickly, while all the other sides are at a normal temperature. Is there a way to fix this?

User Info: Knux58

Knux58 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Try clearing the cache. I don't quite remember how to do it but you go to System, Memory and press Y. Google it. If this doesn't work it's probably a problem with the gpu overheating. This happened to me but shortly after i got the 3 rrod. Send it in if possible or you can find guides. Llamma.com has a pretty good tutorial for the x-clamp fix.

User Info: whitemarth53

whitemarth53 - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. BTW just buy a PS3.

User Info: whitemarth53

whitemarth53 - 7 years ago 1 3
  3. Not sure if it will correct your problem but to clear the cache go to memory setting press (y) and select clear cache.

User Info: Keith_G

Keith_G - 6 years ago 0 0