Why does the system keep on saying, invalid password?

1. My dad was trying to change settings on my 360, when it said that the password is invalid or incorrect. We went to passport.net and change the password, but it still says it's invalid. Does anyone know what I could do about my situation?

User Info: son_of_broly

son_of_broly - 7 years ago
    I know what you're talking about, but its the Family Settings. My friend told me to make a new account, but I really don't want to get the achievements I aquired on my original account all over again.

User Info: son_of_broly

son_of_broly - 7 years ago

1. The 360 can have it's own password set up on it, the passport shouldn;t be asked for really, but you can set a password which is a button combination for the 360 and it asks you for it all the time, i tried it, but it annoyed me that I had to keep entering it, if you have set one accidentally, and can't remember it though, you're pretty much screwed

User Info: Supernautus

Supernautus - 7 years ago 0 0