Best racing game for 360 out now?

1. I'm looking around for a racing game at the moment and was trying to figure out what would be the best band for my buck.

any help appreciated.

User Info: Martyrboy13

Martyrboy13 - 7 years ago

1. It depends on what you like. If you want arcade-style track racing then go Forza 2. If you want action-packed racing then get Burnout Paradise (my fave). If you want to customize the heck out of cars and do some extremely challenging street racing go with Midnight Club L.A. (my second fave)

User Info: prsman

prsman - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Really depends on what you are into but in my opinion Forza 2 Is my favorite. It has great racing and customizing options.

User Info: shady024

shady024 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. My favorite is the Project Gotham Racing series. The 3rd one should be very cheap right about now, so should the 4th edition. Can't go wrong with them.

User Info: Naruto_gf

Naruto_gf - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. some would say Forza 2, some would say burnout paradise or PGR3/4. But my Favorite so far has been Dirt. I m not saying other are in any way bad but i like Dirt alot more than these, and there is tie between PGR 4 and burnout for the second spot.

User Info: shaane

shaane - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. I think Midnight club la and i bought i new for 40 dollars so pretty cheap and it has alot of cars to choose from and good graphicss

User Info: colman24

colman24 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. It really depends on what you mean by 'best'. Best sim? Best arcade racer? If you mean the most realistic, then most people would probably agree that Forza 2 is the best, and Forza 3 is coming out in October so I would wait for that considering most of the community will switch to that.

Project Gotham 4 is also a good racer, but it's definitely more of an arcade type racing game. It's focused mostly on getting medals, which is achieved by beating a certain criteria, i.e. getting a certain time for a set number of laps on a track, getting first by beating a slightly more powerful car, or gaining a certain number of Kudos.

If you prefer less of a pure racer and want something a little different then Burnout or Flatout are good games to play. They both focus more on the 'rubbing is racing' idea, and they both have different mini games you can play, aside from the main game. You get more points for the more cars you run into, crash into, or run off the road...especially if they hit something solid and crash out.

If you want more of a rally type racer then Dirt, which used to be just Colin McRae, is an excellent rally/offroad game. They have ventured out from just rally racing and have included buggy racing, trucks, and some of the Dakar rally vehicles. The graphics are amazing and the career is fairly extensive.

So really, it depends on what type of racing game is best for you. There are different 'best' games in separate genres of racing.

User Info: IrishWang

IrishWang - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. My favourite is Forza Motorsport 3. Other good racing games are Forza 2, Midnight Club LA, GRID, Need For Speed Shift and Project Gotham Racing 4 are great games to play.

User Info: mitsmirage

mitsmirage (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. My favorite racing is Burnout Paradise, because you do more than race and you arent limited to tracks, you can pick your route

User Info: TCole58

TCole58 - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. I would say ether Midnight club, Burnout paridise or Need for speed shift

User Info: ryanjenei

ryanjenei - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. Would have to say forza 3

User Info: gamefourlife

gamefourlife - 6 years ago 1 0
  10. Would have to say forza 3

User Info: gamefourlife

gamefourlife - 6 years ago 1 0