My Xbox 360 isn't reading discs? - Help!

1. I powered up my 360 about 10 minutes ago and tried to play the game that was already in there. On the main dashboard it came up with "insert disc" as if there was no game already inside. I cleaned the game and tried several different ones and I get the same message. My warranty has expired so those *****s at Microsoft won't fix it. I fear I will have to open it again (for like the 20th ****ing time now) and fix the DVD drive itself. I normally just fix RRoDs so this is new to me. Does anyone know what the issue could be and how to fix it maybe?

Thank you in advance :)

User Info: xE5oLJaHx

xE5oLJaHx - 7 years ago
    Ummm... I've tried about 10 different games. They are all spotless and I get the same thing.

User Info: xE5oLJaHx

xE5oLJaHx - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Cleaning wont help if there is a scratch
    im not sure if theres a way to fix the scratch
    if u tries other games, and they work, then its just a problem w/ ur disk not the xbox.

User Info: kidinthecroud13

kidinthecroud13 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Where did you get the 360? If you got it from newegg.com, then you have to buy a new one, unless it's new. Newegg sells very bad 360 consoles.

User Info: Mike_The_Killa

Mike_The_Killa - 7 years ago 0 0