Question from Saiuke

Downloadable content wont play?

Every time I play Fable 2, Tales of Vesperia, etc..., I am unable to continue my game because of the dlc,(downloadable content. It would say unable to find dlc. I have redownloaded all my dlc and still nothing. My console was recently repaired by RROD,(red ring of death). Please Help!

Saiuke provided additional details:

Also for some reason my games will only play when I am on live

Saiuke provided additional details:

MetalGearRAXA, This is my original xbox. Same cover and all

Saiuke provided additional details:

Yes, same serial number

Saiuke provided additional details:

I tried still nothing. I called microsoft, apparantly they are going to send me an update to fix the problem but I have my doubts about it

Saiuke answered:

Got it to work again by calling Microsoft
0 0

Answers

MetalGearRAXA answered:

Your console was most likely NOT repaired from RROD and instead replaced with a new one. DLC is locked onto the 360 which you downloaded it on. When trying to play it on another console, you must be signed into Live to prove that it's you that's accessing it. If this measure wasn't put into place, you could buy some DLC, and then let your friends use your profile to get the DLC for free. MS wouldn't like that.
0 0

MetalGearRAXA answered:

Are you 100% sure. Same serial number and everything?
0 0

MetalGearRAXA answered:

Sorry to take so long. I forgot about this question >.>

If it is the same console, then all you have to do is re-download all of the DLC, arcade games, etc. and then they should work offline again.
0 0