Question from Diabeatu

What the hell is with DNS?

I recently replaced my modem. Does that have anything to do with DNS settings? I've changed the 360 settings to automatic, I've changed it to manual and entered the numbers from my network settings, and I've turned my modem and router off and then back on. I've done everything it's suggested and I still cant connect to LIVE. What gives?

Diabeatu provided additional details:

nevermind I had to change my IP settings to automatic

tjmayer21 answered:

It might very well be cached network settings in the 360 itself. I don't know if it is caching old network information and not taking your new ones. I would guess that you could try unplugging your 360 for about 5 minutes and then try plugging the new information in.

This is what I would do if your 360 isnt pulling information from the router correctly. Also be sure that everything else works on the router (like your PC's and what not)
1 0

What the Hell is Wrong ? Open angel_of_dreams
Can you use cheats in SR GAT out of hell XBOX 360? Unanswered bac11369
What the hell is the problem with the backward compatibility patch on my xbox 360?! Answered alexmercer17
Hey guys i was just wondering? Unanswered bloodyrainbow82
Help Me? Unanswered HoneyBalls