How can i clean my xbox 360 laser without opening my system?

1. My 360 only plays games once I have loaded up something before it, I just try to play a game from scratch & it goes "reading disk..." then just goes back to open disc tray... any help?

User Info: chriskrazy8

chriskrazy8 - 7 years ago

1. What itwizz said

User Info: luke1001

luke1001 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. If it is not reading the disc's then try cleaning them b4 you put them in!
    If it still isnt working and is not reading any dics then trying going on youtube and see if any1 has made a video about it , if not ring up and see if they can fix it or tell u how to!

User Info: Jaidyn1

Jaidyn1 - 7 years ago 1 2
  2. Try a CD cleaner and if that doesn't work then send it either to Microsoft or you local independent repairer.

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. It may be the discs you ae trying to use, are they scratched or do they have a lot of dirt and dust on them. Do not use a CD Lens Cleaner as they void your warranty and they don not help much. I had the same problem with my PS2 console, it may help the first time for one disc, but unless you don it everytome you turn on your console the problem will still occur until it can't read any discs at all.

User Info: mitsmirage

mitsmirage (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0