Question from budda121

How do i fix wired connection?

Yesterday i used my laptop to connect my 360 to live for the first time, but i unhooked it once and now i am recieving all kinds of problems that are telling me i cant access live anymore unless i change my MAC filter, and while trying my best to fix the problem, now the wired connection cant find an IP address anymore.ca someone give me a step by step guide on how to fix the above problems, and please no links, as ive tried my best to follow about 10 guides to fix the above problems to no avail.help?

Computerdude885 asked for clarification::

Your question doesn't make awhole lot of sense. Don't expect us to give you a step by step guide without some extra info. First of all, what do you mean by "I used my laptop to connect my 360 to live for the first time." Was this your first time ever on live, or was this your first time tethering your internet connection through your laptop? Also, how do you normally connect to Live? What brand and model of router do you have?

oOXaianOo asked for clarification::

I believe it sounds like you have ICS on your Laptop an that some of your settings have been saved. But yes please answer compdudes questions. I'd like to know if it was the first time you connected to live or just the first time using ICS (plus I dont suggest you using ICS for XBL anymore). When connecting to your laptop did YOU enter/change any settings to get it to connect? What brand is the router and how do you connect to the internet. Any static connections?
Give us some info an you might get an answer.

Answers

calloftheweird answered:

SSSSSSs
0 0