How do I download Xbox games to my hard drive?

1. How do I download Xbox games to my hard drive

User Info: RCP3_04

RCP3_04 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. There are only a few games available and you have to either buy them from microsoft itself or have the original xbox game disc for it. If you download it from microsoft then you have to install it to the hard drive, via buying it on xbox live with microsoft points. If you got the game disc then you don't download it to the hard drive.

User Info: Holy_Morale

Holy_Morale - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Holy your completely wrong.hes talking about games he already has and putting them on the drive.

id like to know myself.

User Info: agentclank1

agentclank1 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. what i did was go to my game library and clicked install game. I have 4 games installed to my 120g hard drive.

User Info: xXEriCizGoDXx

xXEriCizGoDXx - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. There is only a select few full games that can be downloaded via Xbox Live. However it is usually cheaper to buy the game on disc from a shop. Then you can install most games to your hard drive which reduces loading times, although you still need the disc to play it.

User Info: mitsmirage

mitsmirage (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0