How do you back up your hard drive?

1. That's pretty much as simple as it comes. I read about someone talking about people stupidly not backing up their hard drives, just in case. Well... I didn't even know that was possible... How do you do it?

Thanks in advance.

User Info: Mr_Basara

Mr_Basara - 7 years ago
    Im not sure what they were talking about but there is no OFFICIAL way to backup game saves besides a memory card or the data migration cable. Im sure there is a way to connect the SATA HDD to your PC an backup stuff but again... this isnt an official/safe way.

User Info: oOXaianOo

oOXaianOo - 7 years ago

1. With a Xport 360 you can back up your hard drive and even your memory cards to your PCs hard drive here's the link to the site: //uk.codejunkies.com/Products/XB360-Xport__EF000191.aspx EB usually sells there products

User Info: gozoff

gozoff - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. There are a few unofficial methods ive heard of out there, and i believe them to come from datel (like always) check it out, only other way it to get a portable hdd or large pen drive and find software to format it into a 360 mem card but from my experiance they are unstable

User Info: benbonney

benbonney - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. The best way to back things up is to have XBL. This will save your gamertag/score in case your hard drive fails.

Any important saves for games should be copied or moved onto a memory card as backup.

I had my hard drive fail and lost a 50K gamerscore and all the saves I had to go with it. Make sure you have these backups before you lose them for good.

User Info: 66Tiamat66

66Tiamat66 - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. Try a hard drive for like a computer just plug the usb port or a memory stick into the usb port located in the fron of the console try that

User Info: mlg_oriongamer

mlg_oriongamer - 7 years ago 1 1
  4. At the moment Microsoft have not released any product to do this, you can save your game saves to a memory unit and any small size downloable content to back it up. Profiles and large DLC can not be backed up to any device.

User Info: mitsmirage

mitsmirage (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0