Can I connect my Xbox 360 wireless controller to my PC via the Charge & Play Kit I have?

1. I'm trying to connect my 360 wireless controller to my PC so I can play Halo Custom Edition, and I don't have an Xbox 360 Windows Wireless Converter (I think that's what it's called) Thing. Any suggestions?

User Info: HollowRyo

HollowRyo - 7 years ago
    My OS is XP, so I'll try to get the software. Thanks!!

User Info: HollowRyo

HollowRyo - 7 years ago

1. The answer is 'no' - you can't connect the controller to your PC without a special receiver (sold separately). Even installing drivers or Media Connect won't help. I tried the same thing so I know it's impossible to connect the wireless controller to PC via Charge & Play Kit (the device has only one function - recharging).

You can look for the receiver but, as far as I know, it's quite expensive. Good luck, thou'.

Peace.

User Info: Mkherkzen

Mkherkzen - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Well first if the OS is windows xp then you need to download and install windows media connect its a non viral program made by microsoft. try installing and if it still will not connect let me know

User Info: LordSepiroth666

LordSepiroth666 - 7 years ago 1 2