Question from ShutMDwn

Achievements not unlocking?

Well after putting crackdown *down* for a year i got a new xbox and hardrive and decided to play the game again not suprising my saves were gone i just restarted but was not unlocking any achievements that i know for sure would have unlocked them?! im using the same gamertag and everything its just been really fustrating! i have heard people saying to clear caches but i have no idea what thats all about? could anyone enlighten me on this or just simply help me with my problem? why am i not unlocking any achievements?!

Metalhed4lyfe asked for clarification:

If you played the game before, you should have unlocked achievements then. You do know that you cant unlock an achievement twice, dont you?

ShutMDwn provided additional details:

Well the thing is i know i cant unlock the same achievement twice but the fact that i cant unlock any at all when fufilling the requirements.

oOXaianOo asked for clarification:

Are you sure your doing them right?

go to www.xbox360achievements.org for in depth guides on unlocking achievements.

Im not sure with your problem is, I have had a few achievement glitches like Mortal Kombat not giving me 2 achievements for beating the storyline on both sides. I was missing chapter 3 dc an chapter 5 mk, but I got the one for beating both sides? lol sometimes xbox is screwy

Answers

OldStyle91 answered:

Go to the system blade and then select memory.

Press Y on the HD symbol and then press X,X,Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X,X.
At the following message just select yes, and that should do the trick.
1 0

shidasp answered:

Hahahahahah stupid if u restart any game u keep all achievments cuz its saves them on your profile so if u delete crackdown form hardrive you still have achievments
0 1

Port2geezplaya6 answered:

I'm assuming some of the achievements have something to do with doing something a certain number of times. If these are the ones you're talking about the stats recording how many times you've done certain things would be in your save game not saved to you're profile so you'd have to start over to get them. If that's not what you're talking about then I have no idea its its possible a glitch. But check xbox360achievements.org like was stated already to make sure you're doing them right.
0 0