I forgot my email adress for my xbox live account and i must access it to validate my account. How do i find it?

1. I upgraded my account from child to adult but apparently i did not know that i must validate it by logging onto it on xbox. I do not know what email adress my account is on and i cannot logon to xbox live to check it on my xbox due to the fact i have to validate to log on. How can i deal with this problem?

User Info: XxKratosxX

XxKratosxX - 8 years ago
    The thing is i dont know what email adress it is linked with. I know the password but i dont know the email adress itself.

User Info: XxKratosxX

XxKratosxX - 8 years ago

1. Check your normal list of emails first, its probably under ones that you use normally and you can find it if you look there. if not, go to microsoft and try to log in using different emails, if that doesnt work, click the forgot information button and you should be able to find out your password.

User Info: kingsteve1515

kingsteve1515 - 8 years ago 2 0