Question from matchbox88

Is it possible to transfer data to a different account?

I was wondering how you can transfer, say a Prototype save file from an offline account to an online account.
I can re earn the achievements no problem because I already know that you cannot transfer achievements, but im so close to the end of the game, i would rather not start completely over.

So can anyone confirm and explain how to transfer a save file of a game to a different account on the same system? (achievements excluded)

Thanks in advance!

Answers

Kombos answered:

No you can't transfer save files between profiles.
0 0

Aarogoth answered:

first, log onto your online account. Then go to the harddrive, and select prototype. Look for the game data of your offline account. It should ask you to copy, move or delete. Moving the saved data gives ownership and access of the saved data (but no achievements) to the current profile logged in. Note that certain games does not allow saved data to be transferred between profiles.
0 0

mitsmirage answered:

Game saves cannot be used or transfered to another account and used.
0 0