Is there a way to use your gamertag on another console?

1. My brother recently talked me into getting the full version of Duels of the Planeswalkers. The game has achievements for co-op mode, but for god knows what reason, you can't play the co-op campaign over Xbox live. Is there a way to sign in my gamertag on his 360 so we both get the achievements at the same time?

User Info: Dujas

Dujas - 7 years ago

Answers

1. You can retrieve a gamertag over the internet as long as you can connect to xbox live, although i only knew how to do it on the original version of the xbox 360 menu. hope that helps

User Info: MK55598766789

MK55598766789 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Yea, recover your acount with your second controller

User Info: goldminer360

goldminer360 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You can recover you gamertag on Xbox Live through his console or by moving your gamertag onto a memory unit which you can then put into his console and sign in through his console.

User Info: mitsmirage

mitsmirage (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0