Question from Dujas

Is there a way to use your gamertag on another console?

My brother recently talked me into getting the full version of Duels of the Planeswalkers. The game has achievements for co-op mode, but for god knows what reason, you can't play the co-op campaign over Xbox live. Is there a way to sign in my gamertag on his 360 so we both get the achievements at the same time?

Answers

MK55598766789 answered:

You can retrieve a gamertag over the internet as long as you can connect to xbox live, although i only knew how to do it on the original version of the xbox 360 menu. hope that helps
0 1

goldminer360 answered:

Yea, recover your acount with your second controller
0 0

mitsmirage answered:

You can recover you gamertag on Xbox Live through his console or by moving your gamertag onto a memory unit which you can then put into his console and sign in through his console.
0 0

Can i use my gamertag? Answered uberGTA
Gamertag Problems? Open Tristianity2
gamertag pointS? Answered gowfallout
Gamertag/Achevements? Answered ElGuapo2222
How can I see another guy's gamertag if I havent met with him before? Open darkisaac