Controller Thumbstick Problem?

1. My Xbox 360 controller has an issue with the right thumbstick. Whenever I slightly press the thumbstick to the right, the aim starts to travel off to the right on its own. Now I mostly notice it when playing certain FPS's, such as Bioshock, Fallout 3, and Call of Duty 4, while Left 4 Dead and The Orange box remain unaffected. No other games that I own are affected by this problem. Is there anything I can do to stop it from happening, possibly cleaning it? Im buying a new controller today because I require a more accurate one, but Im holding onto the one thats giving me problems in hopes that it is a fixable issue. Thank you.

User Info: americaonline

americaonline - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Yeah you could try and open it up and see if that helps at all.

User Info: Kombos

Kombos - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. your Thumbstick is broken and you need a new controller and i will tell why Bioshock, Fallout 3, and Call of Duty 4 is effected because this games need a very accurate controller to able you to play them properly.

User Info: eal-zubieri

eal-zubieri - 7 years ago 1 1