Why can't my Xbox 360 controllers connect to the console?

1. My 360 controllers wont get to my Xbox, I had it since last christmas and it is an Elite but I see problems. Also my 360 had the RROD but after a day of not playing it went away but my controllers wont connect.

User Info: BassXXGS

BassXXGS - 8 years ago
    I've tried syncing my controllers and it just doesnt work. Is it my 360 or my controllers

User Info: BassXXGS

BassXXGS - 8 years ago

1. If none of the controllers sync at all, it's probably the 360. Press the sync button on the controller FIRST, before hitting the button on the system.

User Info: KirbyBrawler

KirbyBrawler - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Check batteries, make sure it works, make sure youre synching correctly. hold down the sync button for a bit

User Info: kingsteve1515

kingsteve1515 - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. Sounds like you need to sync, hold the little button at the top of your pad and at the same time the little button with what looks like sonar waves engraved around one side. Both buttons should look similar. I had to replace my rechargable batteries at one point.

User Info: phobz68

phobz68 - 8 years ago 2 0