360 Freezing on certain game?

1. My 360 suddenly freezes whenever i try to play the game Smackdown vs. Raw 2009. It is a brand new game that i've been playing since November 9, 2008 and in the same day after i transported my 360 from one location to another it stopped working after a couple of hours of gameplay. I've tried playing another game and it worked fine but whenever i upload my new game (smackdown vs. raw) It automatically freezes after it signs me in... Could anyone please help me?

User Info: ShockMaster325

ShockMaster325 - 8 years ago

1. The microsoft 360 troubleshooting sight has a quite a few answers to this. check out the site. if its only one disc that freezes though you probably gotta bad copy of the game. return it for an exchange.

User Info: kingsteve1515

kingsteve1515 - 8 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. I had this trouble playing Fallout 3. When you transported your 360, did you leave the disk inside the 360? They say at least for the Nintendo Wii, not to move the system while a disk is still in.

User Info: Kazmakistan

Kazmakistan - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Please don't move it while a disc is playing inside as this maybe a cause for the dvd-rom to scratch the disc. There are other problems that was caused by moving the console so please avoid from doing so.

User Info: paulguiang

paulguiang - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. I would suggest that your disc has been damaged. So when you go to play i it will freeze at the same point everytime. I would reccomend installing the game onto your harddrive if you have the nxe update. This will probley solve your problem but if it dose not the only option is to get a new disc and see if it was a damaged disc, hopefully you got the damage pretection warranty.

User Info: gamerscult

gamerscult - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Yous hould tyr to install it to your hardrive, that worked for me.

User Info: matt117

matt117 - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. Certain games like "The Last Remnant" for instance ,which I found out the hard way, will cause your system to freeze up when you start the game or at random times, which happened to me. Apparently these games and probably some others won't work right without the hard drive. If it freezes at random like my game did, save it before you think it'll freeze and when it does freeze up reset it and repeat whenever it freezes up till you get a hard drive.

User Info: cvfan

cvfan - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. This happened to me with Oblivion. This either means it could be the game: maybe you're playing it too much and it overheats, or its the xbox 360 that has the problem. In the case of the xbox 360 having the problem then just go to xbox.com and get microsoft's number and you can send it to them and they will either fix it or get you a new one free IF its the xbox 360 with the problem.

User Info: reaperkiller117

reaperkiller117 - 7 years ago 0 0