Review by The1Executioner

"An Excellent System"

Note: I bought the premium XBOX 360 which includes wireless controller, detachable 20GB hard drive, component HD audio/video, ethernet connectivity cable, headset, power cable, wireless remote control, XBOX Live Silver subscription and an XBOX Live Gold 30 days trial subscription.

Controller: 10 out of 10
Excellent is the only word to describe it. The size of it will fit your hand. Its not too big or too small and the controller has a good grip. The wireless controller is so awsome. The controller has this a green X button in the middle and with it you can turn on and off your system just by pressing it.

Graphics: 9 out of 10
Graphics are really important during a game and XBOX 360's graphics are really details and looks real. The first time I saw the graphics, honestly I was blown away. I compared the PS2 version of Peter Jackson's King Kong with an XBOX 360 version and its very different.

Games: 8 out of 10
Well, when it comes to XBOX games people knew that there wasn't much of good games compared to PS2. Right know there are only few good games that are out for XBOX 360 and they are: Peter Jackson's King Kong, Call of Duty 2, Dead or Alive 4, Quake 4, GUN, Kameo, Project Gotham Racing 3, Need for Speed Most Wanted, NBA Live 06 and Perfect Dark Zero. Those are the only real good games that are out right now. I seriously hope there will be more good games coming to XBOX 360. If you have the Hard Drive, you can play some games from the XBOX version.

Online: 9 out of 10
The first thing people notice about XBOX is fees. Yeah, you need to pay just to play online for some games. If you paid that means you will get the Gold membership and with it you can download movie trailers, game trailers, game demos and some few arcade games from the internet. If you don't pay, you only get a Silver Membership. Silver membership is free and forever free but you can't download stuff. Using the Gold membership you can play more than 32 players at the same time over the internet such as Call of Duty 2.

Hardware: 8 out of 10
To me its pretty neat. I love the white color but Im gonna change mine into silver by using face plates. You can buy face plates throughout any stores and they cost around $15. The 2 things that I hate about the hardware is that they are loud and the adapter is huge. When I said huge, I mean its really really really huge. By the way, if you move the system while its on, it will scratch the disk and that sucks because 350 games cost at least $60. You can burn music using XBOX 360 and you can listen to that music during a gameplay which is rocks!

Overall: 9 out of 10
Buy when its available. We all know its really hard to find a new XBOX 360 other than Ebay. I suggest for you to buy an XBOX 360 because you won't regret it. Only buy the system if it cost less than $600 and if its cost more, do not buy it!

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 01/16/06