Question from Zombiehugger

How do you check how long you've played?

I've looked around and I'm guessing people are just estimating, but how do you see your play time?

From: AirRaidPatrol 4 years ago

The game does not provide a timer for you, so you either have to judge it roughly in your head or actually time yourself.

As far as I could tell through browsing the game over the last week I have not noticed a play time statistic, but if there is such a thing would it not be in the Statistics section?

Yeah I went looking all over for a time statistic but nothin dude so you just gotta kinda figure out for yourself how long you have played sorry i couldnt help you out more.

You could register on raptr.com, it tracks your play time. It's too late if you didn't do it already though. At least you know for your next game!